Every pet owner wants their animal companion – no matter what its breed or species – to live a long, happy life. Unfortunately, even the best cared for pets can develop special needs and physical handicaps that limit their abilities.
Position: Manager On Duty
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Ninja/ Manager On Duty who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor's degree in business or 4 years experience in a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Sales Manager Requirements:
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.