Good dental care is essential to a pet's health, and cleaning their teeth at home is the first step to good oral hygiene for your dog or cat. But while you may...
One For Pets Orthopedic Interlaced Air Pet Mattress
The Orthopedic Interlaced Air Pet Mattress is a 3-dimensional weaving structure which is light but highly resistant and features superior durability, air and water permeability, safe, antibacterial, easy to wash, quick to dry and eco-friendly characteristics. Because of these superior properties, the Orthopedic Interlaced Air Pet Mattresses are increasingly replacing the polyurethane memory foam and polyester fiber as a sleeping solution and in other applications.
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
Characteristics of the Orthopedic Interlaced Air Pet Mattress
- High Resilience ensures durability and comfort during use. While sleeping on it, the mattress responds to body moves and allows easy body turns.
- Excellent Air Permeability allows the mattress to be used in all seasons. As it is interlaced with fine polymer tubes and air, it can keep the mold, stains and bacteria free and the mattress dry.
- Non-toxic Materials which conform to European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) Regulation (EC) No.1907/2006 concerning REACH are used for the Interlaced Air Mattresses.
- A Healthy Micro-environment is created for you and your pet as the body pressure, heat and moisture are evenly dispersed and dissipated on this highly breathable mattress.
- Highly Recommended by Veterinarians for pets recovering from surgery or for aged pets with below issues:
-arthritis and inflammation
-joint pain, stiffness and cracking